It might also be useful to check Windows updates and drivers as they are often the cause of Page Fault In Nonpaged Area errors. Navigate to Settings, Update & security.
Then perform a system file check.
- Open a CMD window as an administrator.
- Type or paste 'sfc /scannow' and hit Enter.
- Allow the process to complete.
Also asked, what is non paged area?
The Non-Paged area is an area of memory that contains data that is critical for the running of the system. This data is always required, so instead of swapping the data back and forth between the RAM and the page file, the data is kept constantly in RAM, in the non-paged area.
Additionally, how do I fix system service exception in Windows 10?
How to Fix a System Service Exception Error
- Update Windows 10. The first thing to do is check that Windows 10 is completely up to date.
- Update System Drivers. Windows Update keeps your system drivers up to date.
- Run CHKDSK.
- Run SFC.
- Install the Official Windows Hotfix.
- Last Resort: Reset Windows 10.
What is netwtw06?
sys, is an Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Driver, according to the description in the driver's resources. If you call up the Properties for your wireless network adapter in the Device Manager and ask for the Driver Details, you will see Netwtw06.
What happens during a page fault?
Page Fault. A page fault occurs when a program attempts to access a block of memory that is not stored in the physical memory, or RAM. The fault notifies the operating system that it must locate the data in virtual memory, then transfer it from the storage device, such as an HDD or SSD, to the system RAM.