Short of jumping on a plane and visiting in person, here are seven ways to find out.
- Ask the Foreign Company for References.
- Communicate With an American Embassy or Consulate General.
- Check Industry Sources, Including Big Banks, Law Firms and Accounting Firms.
- Conduct a WHOIS Network Solutions Search on Their Domain Name.
Considering this, how do I find out if a company is registered in the US?
All states have an online location where you can check the status of any corporation registered in that state. Information provided can include the name, date of incorporation, registered number or ID, and current standing. To check the status of a company, click the link next to the state in which it is incorporated.
Also to know, is there a US equivalent of Companies House?
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)
What is the Spanish equivalent of Companies House?
How do you check a company is real or fake?
- How To find Whether a Company is Real or Fake!
- Step 1: Visit the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- Click on below link to open the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- Check Company Name.
- Step 2: Enter the Company name (Don't try with Short Forms or half names)