Access shared purchases from the App Store
- Open the App Store .
- Tap. —or your profile picture—at the top right.
- Tap Purchased, choose a family member, then tap. next to a purchased item to download it.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I view family sharing purchases?
Check your purchase sharing settings
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Family.
- Under Shared Features, tap Purchase Sharing.
- Make sure that Share My Purchases is turned on, and that your account information is correct.
Also, how do I find my purchase history on my iPhone?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it.
- Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
- From here, you can do these things:
Can I pay for my own purchases on family sharing?
Family sharing is required if you wish to share Apple Music using the family plan. It is a great idea but all purchases of members go onto your card unless they purchase their own iTunes cards and load them on their own account.
How do I manage family sharing?
Google One app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google One app .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family Manage family group. Invite family members.