You can't change your . myshopify.com URL, but you can buy a custom domain name through Shopify or from any third-party domain registrar, which you can then make your primary domain. You assign your primary domain from the Domains page of your Shopify admin.
Similarly one may ask, how do I name my Shopify store?
It's important to find the right name when setting up your online store to help it stand out from the crowd.
1. Keep it short and simple
- Try different combinations of short words.
- Make up a word or tweak an existing one.
- Use a word with personal meaning.
Also, how do I change the page title in Shopify?
In order to change the browser pages titles you should perform the following steps:
- From your Shopify admin, click on the Online Store, then click on Themes tab.
- Find the theme you want to edit, click the edit “…” button, then click on Edit HTML/CSS item.
- On the Edit HTML/CSS page, look under Layouts for the theme.
How can I change my domain name?
There are a few steps when it comes to changing your domain name on Domain.com:
- Log in to your Domain.com, hosting account.
- Go to the Domain Control Panel settings.
- Click on the Website Builder Icon.
- Right next to the Domain name you wish to change, click on Options.
- A menu will drop down, click on Change Domain.
How do I change my link in Shopify?
How do I change my Shopify domain?
- Open the Shopify App on your mobile device and press the Store icon in the bottom right corner.
- In the Sales channels section press Online Store.
- Press Domains.
- Press the Change primary domain link.
- Select your new domain from the list and press Save.