I am writing to respectfully request a transfer in location from [office A] to [office B]. A change in my personal circumstances necessitates this move. An illness in my family has made it necessary for me to relocate to [x].
In this regard, how do I write a letter of relocation?
Request to be Relocated Letter Writing Tips
- Be polite and courteous.
- Mention the reasons for relocation along with appropriate proofs (if any).
- Since it is a request letter, so the tone must be in request format.
- Also, mention the relocation site that you have a preference for, justifying the choice.
Also to know, how do you write a transfer request letter for the same company in different location?
If you wish to move from one place to another and you don't want to leave your present company then you can always write a transfer letter to the HR Manager submitting your job transfer request letter for personal reason. This is a formal way of submitting your request by stating reasons because of which […]
How can I write a transfer letter to another branch?
Transfer Notification Letter from One Branch to Another Dear [Employee Name], We would to inform you that you will be transferred from [current branch name] to [target branch name] starting from [some date].
How do I request a transfer?
How to request a job transfer
- Start with why you are requesting the transfer.
- Include your background with the company.
- Make your argument for why this transfer will benefit both you and the employer, with your focus leaning more heavily toward the employer.