List four measures that can be taken to conserve forests
- Overgrazing by animals in the forests should be stopped.
- All activities leading to soil erosion must be stopped.
- While constructing dams, roads and mining, all ecological factors must be stopped.
- Large scale cutting of Forest trees must be stopped.
- Forest must be protected from insects and pests.
Consequently, what measures can be taken to conserve forest?
Some of the steps we can take to conserve our forest resources are as follows:
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees:
- Control over Forest Fire:
- Reforestation and Afforestation:
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Habitation Purposes:
- Protection of Forests:
- Proper Utilisation of Forest and Forests Products:
Also to know, how do you save 10 points in forest?
10 STEPS TO SAVE FORESTS
- Volunteer for tree-planting projects.
- Buy firewood from "downed wood" sources.
- Purchase wood products certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Shop for FSC-certified products on the web at www.CertifiedProducts.org.
- Use only FSC-Certified products.
- Use recycled wood for remodeling and repairs.
How can we conserve forest explain with three examples?
How can we conserve forests? Explain with some examples.
- we should stop cutting trees.
- encourage vanmahotsav and chipku movements.
- prevent spreading of forest fires by making a fire line.
- adopt various government activities.
- practice silviculture ie growing of trees on a large scale together to make a clear cut possible.
How we can protect trees?
Here are some simple ways kids can help save trees.
- Use paper wisely. We can save trees from being cut down by using less paper.
- Play and create with trash.
- Borrow, share and donate books.
- Plant a tree.
- Visit the forest.
- Stay on the trails.
- Get your Smokey on.