To build muscle at home, work out your upper body and lower body twice a week, with a day of rest in between your workouts. You can work out your upper body by doing exercises like push ups, planks, crunches, and bicep curls. To work out your lower body, do squats, wall sits, donkey kicks, and lunges.
Beside this, how can I workout without going to the gym?
7 Ways to Get Fit Without a Gym
- Take advantage of free workout videos. These routines give you a lot of flexibility, as you can do them virtually anywhere, without equipment or a gym.
- Walk when possible.
- Take the stairs.
- Get your hands on some basic fitness equipment.
- Get creative.
- Do bodyweight exercises.
- Make housework exercise time.
Also Know, how can I train my back at home without equipment?
10 Exercises For A Stronger Back You Can Do At Home Without Any Equipment
- Superman. Lie on your stomach and slowly, lift both your arms and legs simultaneously, as much as possible.
- Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose.
- Setu Bandhasana or the Bridge Pose.
- Cat Stretch.
- Kneeling Extension.
How can I weight train at home without weights?
If you haven't already, you'll want to include these in your routine—even when you get back in the gym.
- Squats. Squats are well known and pretty crucial to your workout routine.
- Lunges. Septh and Chase's previous comments also apply to lunges.
- Balancing poses.
How can I get big muscles in 2 weeks?
Following these eight rules of better bulking.
- Understand the concept of hypertrophy.
- Focus on compound lifts.
- Increase time under tension (AKA workout volume)
- Get better sleep.
- Eat about 20-25 grams of protein at every meal.
- Reach for casein before bed.
- Beat down stress.
- Don't cut calories, just focus on whole foods.