- You can find. It by the following steps:
- Step 1: Go the UAN Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfind
- Step 2: Click on the tab 'Know your UAN Status'.
- Step 3: Select your state and EPFO office from dropdown menu.
- Step 4: You will receive a PIN at your mobile number.
- Step 5: Your UAN number wi
Also know, how can I know my UAN number by SMS?
UAN activated members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. The member has to SMS "EPFOHO UAN" to 7738299899. The facility is available in 10 languages viz.
Likewise, how can I retrieve my UAN number?
Different ways to recover forgot UAN number You can check for the UAN number from your pay-slips issued by the HR. Give a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS containing UAN details.
How can I find my EPF number?
4 easy ways to find out your EPF account number
- Get to know your EPF number by checking your salary slip.
- Enquire with the HR department if you don't have a salary slip.
- Login to the UAN portal or UMANG app using UAN to know your EPF details.
- Visit the regional EPFO office to enquire about your EPF account.
How can I know my UAN number by name?
Go to the EPFO's Unified Member Portal for UAN related services. Select the 'Know your UAN status' option under the 'important links' section. You will be redirected to another page. Here you have to input details such as current member ID or EPF account number, name, date of birth, mobile phone number and email.