Best Ways to Further Your Education without Going to College
- Online Education. If you search “Free Classes” on the internet, you will find dozens of sites offering free online courses in various disciplines.
- Community. Your community is a good resource.
- Mentorship. Search for a mentor who has achieved success in your field of interest.
In respect to this, what is the easiest college degree to get?
10 Easiest College Degrees
- English literature.
- Sports management.
- Creative writing.
- Communications studies.
- Liberal studies.
- Theater arts.
- Art. You'll study painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture and drawing.
- Education. An article on CBS MoneyWatch named education the country's easiest major.
Can I get a degree without going to college in India?
What's the fastest way to get a bachelor's degree without going to college in India (legally)? And you'll be done with your Bachelors and Masters in 4 years minimum. Rest there are diploma courses which you can opt for but would not be considered as Bachelors degree in India.
Can you self teach a degree?
We've long been told that learning is an “either/or” decision. You can either spend four years in college and earn a degree…OR study on your own with no degree to show for it. Using the “degree-by-examination” approach, you can earn a bachelor's degree by taking tests instead of classes.
How do I become more educated?
There are many ways to do this, all while continuing to self educate:
- Associate yourself with educated people, groups, discussions.
- Join a course or college to get a degree or few certificates at least.
- Audit college level subjects. That means, no exams, just all pure learning.
- Attend conferences, seminars, talks, etc.