Try them out, and never be bored in a hotel again.
- Start a giggle fit in the elevator.
- Do cartwheels in the hallways.
- Throw a spontaneous in-room cocktail party.
- Act out a famous hotel scene.
- Tell the hotel it's your birthday.
- Take a spa day.
- Sample the hotel bar.
- Ask for a tour.
Regarding this, what do you do when your bored in a hotel room?
Bored In A Hotel Room
- Yell random names down the hall.
- Jump on the bed.
- Call random people and be like 'Hey Girl you ready to go shopping' and hang up.
- EAT. FREE. FOOD. (
- Help the maid clean up.
- If your with friends. Do a live broadcast and play truth or dare.
- Facetime your friends.
- Walk around to the hotel so you can find your way.
Subsequently, question is, what can you not do in a hotel room?
15 things you should never, ever do in a hotel room
- Steal the bathrobes.
- Break something and lie about it.
- Cook anything without a proper kitchen area.
- Leave important jewelry in your suitcase or dresser.
- Keep your bathroom door ajar when taking a shower.
- Cover up smoke alarms.
- Forget to inspect the bed.
- Restock the minibar.
What do you do in a hotel?
Sleeping is obvious, but here are 10 more things that I have either done in hotels or have fantasized about doing, and still might do.
- Watch sea creatures swimming by.
- Gaze out at the free world from behind bars.
- Check out the chairs.
- Appreciate being looked after.
- Have a party.
How do you relax in a hotel room?
Here are some ways to relax — and be mindful — when traveling for work:
- Pack a simple spa kit.
- Create some atmosphere.
- Sip something warm.
- Take advantage of hotel amenities.
- Get your om on.
- Did someone say room service?