How To Blend Photos Like A Movie Poster In Photoshop CS6
- Step 1: Move Both Images Into The Same Document.
- Step 2: Resize And Reposition The Photos As Needed.
- Step 3: Add A Layer Mask.
- Step 4: Select The Gradient Tool.
- Step 5: Choose The Black To White Gradient.
- Step 6: Drag Out A Black To White Gradient On The Layer Mask.
In this regard, where can I edit movie posters?
With thousands of pre-designed editable poster layouts, Canva lets you create a movie poster within minutes with its intuitive drag and drop tools. You can edit the poster as much as you like by adding scenes from your movie, a title, a tagline, starring credits, and anything else you want.
Likewise, how can I make a movie poster?
5 Steps to Creating a Movie Poster
- Get a good photo. Pretty obvious.
- Add some effects to the photo. Very few posters are a straight photograph.
- Give the poster a title. All movie posters need a title.
- Add the credits to the bottom of the poster. This is easily overlooked as a technicality.
- Add a tagline.
- 4 Comments.
How do I make a movie poster online for free?
Make Movie Posters Online in 3 Steps
- Choose a Template. Choose from dozens of movie poster templates to start.
- Add photos and customize your movie poster freely.
- Save your poster as image or share it online via social media.
What should be included in a movie poster?
Apart from the movie title, your film poster must also contain a tag line (a striking sentence or branding slogan the conveys the movie's message), the name of the director, names of main actors or characters, the release date and a billing block (credits at the bottom).