How much vacation time do Airmen get? While stationed on base, Airmen typically work at their assigned job 40–45 hours a week. Included with the Air Force full package of benefits, Airmen get 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
Similarly, is it hard to get into the Air Force?
If you are in good health, get a relatively good ASVAB score, have no arrests or drug use, then the Air Force is almost certain to accept you. If you have a medical condition, you may get a waiver, or it may disqualify you from joining, depending on the severity.
Subsequently, question is, how do you get into Air Force?
To qualify you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Take the AFOQT.
- Pass the Air Force Physical Fitness Test.
- Score well on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT)
- Have at least 90 college credits (if currently enlisted)
- Be at least 18 years old and less than 35.
How long does it take to get into the Air Force?
Do Air Force members get free flights?
Air Force members can enjoy space-a or space available travel, which are also called “hops” and allow the military member and dependents to travel anywhere a military flight is going on a space available basis for free or for a very small fee (as in $15 small).