The only way to use Bitcoin, is without a credit card and a bank account. You just cannot use them, because there is no connection between Bitcoin and a bank account. Some people use bank accounts and credit cards to BUY Bitcoin, not to USE it.
Likewise, people ask, how can I get Cryptocurrency without a bank account?
9 Ways to Buy Bitcoin without a Bank Account
- Wall of Coins – Set your zipcode, indicate how much you want to buy, and provide your cell phone number.
- Local Bitcoins – If it's a payment method, you'll find it on Local Bitcoins: PayPal, SEPA transfer, Western Union, meet-in-person, cash in the mail, wire transfer, even trade-for-bus-pass.
Similarly, how do I get a Bitcoin account?
Create a shared Bitcoin wallet by following these 5 steps:
- Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet app for iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, or Mac.
- From the Home screen, tap the "+" in the Bitcoin Cash Wallets Menu to create a new wallet.
- From the "Add Wallet" menu, select "Create shared wallet"
What banks allow you to buy Bitcoin?
What Banks are Friendly to Bitcoin Businesses?
- Simple bank. Simple bank is the best bank for Bitcoin that collaborates with multiple Bitcoin exchange websites and permits direct buy-sell transactions for BTC.
- Goldman Sachs.
- Ally bank.
Can I trust Bitcoin?
Much of the trust in Bitcoin comes from the fact that it requires no trust at all. Bitcoin is fully open-source and decentralized. This means that anyone has access to the entire source code at any time. All transactions and bitcoins issued into existence can be transparently consulted in real-time by anyone.